Tips for Taking Online Classes
- Test out your internet before your first class and make sure you have a stable connection.
- Have a good quality set of speakers or headphones to ensure you can hear class conversation.
- If your class requires or allows verbal participation make sure you have a working microphone and you know how it integrates with the software your professor is using.
- NOTE: many headphones have a built in microphone
- Talk to your professor as soon as possible if you know that you will not have internet access on a particular day.
- If you have or think that you may have a disability, please visit the Services for Students with Disabilities website by clicking here.
For additional information on how to navigate online and hybrid courses, visit our Navigating Online & Hybrid Courses page.