VTEO Services for Faculty
Get help from VTEO to establish your online courses, certificates, and degree programs.
As a unit of the Engineering Dean’s office, VTEO is here to support Engineering Instructors and Departments in your efforts to effectively transform your instruction for online use. We use a hands-on approach to assure your success, working across departments and units to get you online. Get started now!
*Examples of ways that we can help:
- Consulting and Implementation Support for online course transformation or degree/certificate programs. We can assist with design, development, and implementation including video and audio editing, subtitling, and chunking of videos for online use, as well as Canvas course templates, assistance moving materials, and building student assessments (tests, quizzes)
- Instructional Design Support and quality assurance using Quality Matters rubric and other online standards, assuring your courses and programs are ready for the accreditation process.
- Accessibility Compliance Assistance to meet requirements such as captions, alternative text for graphics or spoken material, etc.
- Assistance Navigating University Resources, communication and troubleshooting between the College of Engineering, your department, and other technical and administrative arms of the university.
- Grant consulting to fund development of online learning
- Information Sessions and Workshops tailored to your departmental needs.
- Hardware and Software evaluation, recommendations, and assistance to support the unique needs of developing and implementing online courses.
- Tutorials and resources for self-service online course transformation.